Monday, January 12, 2009

Relax And De Stress audio book by Maggie Lawrie

Relax And De Stress audio download
Relax And De Stress audio book by Maggie Lawrie

"These 3 easy relaxations will help calm and relax you, removing any stress from your day. Just lie back, relax and allow your mind to clear.

By using these mind programming relaxations you'll find it much easier to feel happy and bright; they will banish your stress. You can then just get on with enjoying your life. So stop worrying right now and listen to each one of these relaxations regularly..."

Publisher : 2008 BBC Audiobooks Ltd
Author : Maggie Lawrie
Narrator : Maggie Lawrie
Length : 50 minutes (Unabridged)




Get your own audio copy of Relax And De Stress by Maggie Lawrie today and start relaxing as you are suppose to...

1 comment:

Richard Nelson said...

Every day I go to work by the sub. I cant read because of its movements and noises. After buying my Audible my life have changed. I hear my favorite magazines and books, and hear it through my Ipod. By the way - its very nice to fall asleep with as well..
I bought it through a product reviews web site (Consumer Product Reviews), and I got a Audible Coupons from them: two free Audiobook downloads. Here is the URL: http://www.consumer-productreviews.com/audio-books/audible-audio-books.html

It has really changed my life, so I had to share it with you guys.
Cheers,

R.N